Friday, December 10, 2010

That awkward moment when you find out that the 9 year old girl you adopted from a questionable orphanage is actually a 33 year old Russian serial killer with dwarfism...










Tonight was spent at home with my family, eating what you see above, listening to Stings Christmas album and later watching the final of Swedish Idol (which was pretty pointless, considering I've only seen 2 episodes before, this season).

At Fridays I'm usually like a ghost, I come home exhausted and then fall asleep at 9 pm (and yes even when I'm not home). During the past week I sleep around 5-6 h and so in the weekends I sleep like 13h.

Anyways, my point was that tonight is not one of those nights and I'm actually still awake (OMG!)

Hearts and Kisses, I'm leaving in 4 days

P.S if you haven't seen the movie Orphan you wont get the title...

No comments:

Post a Comment